Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My baby Brother....

My baby Brother and I have alot of fun! He's so cute! At times he can be a pain, but I wouldn't trade it for nothing! I love him so very much!
Sometimes he thinks I'm a horse! LOL!

2 comments:

Tawn said...

Sweet girl, you two are my WORLD! The loves of my life! I love you both so VERY MUCH! Thank you for always being such a sweet big Sissy! Landon adores you! You are the best! I appreciate you always taking the time out for him and to play with him!! Thank you also for being the BEST DAUGHTER IN THIS WORLD! Love Mommy:)

"Just the Four of Us" said...

You honestly are the greatest sister in the world! You are the "Sis" that any little brother would die for. Landon is soooo lucky! Your the sweetest thing in the world and a doll! Your full of smiles all the time, Shan. You have the cutest personality and you are always thinking about everyone but yourself! Your the best!!!!